Thursday, January 27, 2005

Oh.

That's a Decepticon background? Okay. [shrugs] I thought it was a grid too. I don't get the whole Transformers thingy - I'm a whole other breed of geek. (Buffy! Angel! Now and forever, I'm Joss' bi%&h.)

Tales from the mommy side. GOT to potty train Catherine. This is insane, I'm just sick to death of changing diapers. I've been doing it nonstop for nearly 8 years now, and the novelty has worn off. Alexander and Catherine were both potty trained by now, I just can't seem to find the time to get to it. Okay, I'll start in the morning. No, seriously.

I'm off for Nashville in about five weeks, for Creating Keepsakes Convention. I'm absolutely over the moon about it, since I'm traveling down with two of my best girlfriends to spend three days there. Three days of scrapbooking classes (we're each taking eight classes), shopping the vendor fair, and hanging out with friends, sans kids. Bonus? We're staying at the Opryland hotel. Whoop! Kevin is the wonderfullest guy in the world for letting me go. He rocks, and gets many many brownie points.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: