Friday, February 18, 2005

In other news...

I'm up to my elbows in Girl Scout cookies here. Elizabeth sold 200 boxes, and there are cases everywhere in our teensy home. Luckily, I was able to outsource a couple of delivery jobs - heh - to my darling and my sister. Kev took an order form to work, so everything that his coworkers bought got packed up in cases and sent to work with him. My sister sold cookies at the workplace of someone she knows, and last night she arrived to pick up two more cases to deliver there.
We also managed to get cookies delivered to the teachers and mothers of school friends who ordered, yesterday after school. That leaves nine cases still to be delivered. We'll be heading down to police department this afternoon to unload a couple of them, and then to my parent's neighborhood to get rid of the majority of the rest. Whew.


Oh, also? I've got a new eBay auction up. Go, see, bid. Shoo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8171071318&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: