Monday, February 28, 2005


Myers-Briggs would say that you are an ESTP (Extrovert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver). In Star Trek language, you share a basic personality configuration with Geordi La Forge, Montgomery Scott, and Tasha Yar.

People like you are generally highly observant and totally present in the moment. You're active and adventurous, so you can sometimes be impulsive, even when confronted with danger. You're not interested in regrets, however, if your impulsiveness causes you to make an error. You're a free spirit.

You're very adept socially and easily make friends, especially when people are honest with you. You're talkative and adaptive to people and situations, though you prefer to be casual. You can be logical and calm, but you love to have fun. You've got a great sense of humor, and you're charming whenever you want to be.

You're also quite literal, a practical person who makes good use of your intense curiosity.

Your primary goal in life is the freedom to have fun and to fully experience life in the here and now. Your reward is to be surrounded by people who share your sense of fun and humor.

Good careers for your type include emergency medical technician, corrections officer, security chief, civil engineer, chief engineer, marine biologist, and developer of electronic games.


Kev's comments: Definitely not an Extrovert. Not talkative. Yes, a great sense of humor (at least I think so!), I think I can be charming too. Probably not the most observant, and not "totally in the moment". Not adept socially, not active-somteimes impulsive. But I can be logical and calm and love to have fun (my own kind of fun). Yes, I'm probably quite literal and practical. But I don't think my primary goal in life is the freedom to have fun. But I do enjoy having people around who share my sense of humor.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: