Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Bayer Family Status

I've seen mention lately of many problems with Blogger. Some people are even leaving for "greener" pastures.
Not me. I have to stay here. I don't have my own server or hosted space, so Kevin and Rubi and the rest of The Bayer Family will stay right here.

I haven't personally had any problems with Blogger. I know there was commenting problem last week. But other than that... nada for me.

Been busy working and, well, living life as a husband and father of three.
As Mr. Happy would say, RLTB.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

There was occasional posting lag back in November or December, and the recent day of down comments, but otherwise I have no complaints. I like the way it looks and works and like improvements like the new comment system(except for when it wasn't working).

I feel like I just got here; I'm not going anywhere either. =)

kevbayer said...

Gotta add to this though:
Whaddya expect for free?