Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Clowns

What's the deal with clowns?

For some reason, we got to talking about them at work today...

Some people love clowns.
Some people abhor clowns.
Some people are indifferent...

I don't dislike clowns...
I just don't understand them. The clowns around here are the kind that dress up like hobos. Ratty clothing, oversized shoes, sad faces, and rainbow hair.

Where's the humor in homeless people with radioactive hair and unusually big feet?

I prefer funny clowns. Loud clothing (not ugly clothing), big smiley face, slapstick antics...

I even prefer purple business suit-wearing, homicidal clowns to the depressing bum clowns.


Unless they start breathing the helium and talking funny. I like anybody that does that.
I once breathed helium and starting making passes at my wife in that voice - but that's another story.

Clowns... sheesh. I prefer Xander's method for dealing with them.

Oh, now I remember how we got on the subject of clowns... someone called 9-1-1 and said they saw someone wearing a mime mask driving a car and thought it was suspicious.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

kevbayer said...

Sorry.
Hadn't posted anything substantial in awhile... and I felt the need to post something... anything other than a quiz.

Even though OKCUPID.com has some really neat quizzes!