Sunday, May 01, 2005

Soccer tourney is over. Elizabeth's team took second place both for the season and for tournament day, so WHOO HOO! So, so proud of our girl. We were all super exhausted after tourney day, which was from 8AM until nearly 4PM. The kids all had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and Kev and I enjoyed a date. Hitchhiker's Guide, and Logan's Roadhouse. Salad, small steak, grilled shrimp, salad, and baked potato for me, larger steak, fries, and onion petals for Kev. And peanuts with the shells thrown to the floor... Yum on all counts.

HGTTG was pretty good. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, but I enjoyed it. Some things were different, which made sense when you take into account movie budgets, etc. Ford and Arthurs first arrival upon the Heart Of Gold. I was expecting penguins, funky seashores, etc., and was fairly let down. Ah well, it was good anyway. I think it's time to revisit the book - I'll be curled up on the sofa with it today in between bouts of housecleaning.

In other news, Constantine Maroulis was robbed. I'm still angry about that, and want to throw rotten tomatoes at Scott Savol. Grr.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: