Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday Brunch for May 22, 2005

Todays Sunday Brunch:

"Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me." -Anne Morrow Lindbergh

1) Do you live in a place where it snows often? Describe your typical winter and how often it snows/ices/sleets. It snows here in winter. Sometimes. Recent winters, we've had one BIG snowfall and then flurries or an inch or two here and there.

2) Have you ever been snow skiing? Where have you gone? I went snowboarding at Paoli Peaks in Paoli Indiana once when I was in high-school. I'd love to do it again.

3) What is your favorite part of winter? The calm quiet nights when the snow on the ground and in the air dampens the ambient sounds and makes the world QUIET.

4) If you had the choice, would you move somewhere where there was a hard winter? Hmm... I don't like it hot, but I don't like fighting the mess of slush on the streets and dealing with snow-covered roads and such... Is there someplace that's always 70 degrees year round?

5) What is your favorite winter activity or sport? Snuggling up with my wife and kids to stay warm. Sledding is fun too.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: