Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tales from the (working) mom side.

I'm loving my new job. I started doing temp work, and my first assignment was for the area realtor's association board office. I'm filling in for someone who recently had surgery, so I'll only be there until mid June. Which is nice, because I'll be done with the job about the time it gets boring. Right now it's still a challenge, interesting, and fun.
Plus, I work no weekends, and am off every day by 1PM. No babysitters to pay, thank you very much.

Flip side? I'm all tired and stuff. The most energetic part of my day is spent at my job, leaving me all worn out and completely unwilling to do any housework when I arrive home. Eh. I'm sure I'll settle in soon.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

kevbayer said...

Yeah... about that not needing a babysitter? My June and July (and maybe August) schedules are going to be all over the place... so we'll probably end up needing babysitters every now and again!