Friday, June 03, 2005

Three Things.

The Mysterious Cloak Figured has passed on to us a mission to complete the following meme. Rubi and I will both provide answers.

Three screen names that you have had:
Kev: kevbayer911, 10X517, hoosierdaddyofthree.
Rubi: mommyof213s, mopsmom, mommyof3

Three things you like about yourself:
Kev: My sense of humor, my eye color, my nerdiness.
Rubi: {left intentionally blank}
Kev answers for her: Great hair, beautiful smile, sparkling eyes, great legs, her sense of humor, oh wait... just three?

Three things you don't like about yourself:
Kev:My procrastination habit, my lack of financial skills, my weight.
Rubi: My weight, my complexion, my not-so-pearly-whites. (YEARS of Diet Coke stains there.)

Three parts of your heritage:
Kev: English, German, Polish.
Rubi: Yep, what he said.

Three things that scare you:
Kev:Bugs that can fight back (spiders, bees, wasps, spiders, etc), being in debt forever, not being able to sell my house.
Rubi: Fire, ringing telephones at night (Whole other story there.), flying insects.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Kev: Rubi-lovin', kid-lovin', air.
Rubi: My fam, Diet Coke, Pantene.

Three things you are wearing right now:
Kev: right sock, left sock, belt (among other more important items).
Rubi: Wedding rings, a scarf-as-a-belt thingy, capris.

Three of your favorite songs:
Kev: One Vision by Queen, Awesome God by Rich Mullins, Dare by Stan Bush.
Rubi: The Llama Song (currently stuck in my head), Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy, Catharsis of Sufferance.

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Kev:
New things? Hmmm... howabout just three things: Try to lose weight, try to write more, try to pray more (remember that procrastination habit?)
Rubi: Lose weight. No, seriously. This time I mean it. Dance Dance Revolution. Installing crown molding.

Three things I want in a relationship:
Kev: love, respect, humor
Rubi: Honesty. Longevity. Love.

Two truths and a lie:
Kev: I love my wife. Genesis 1:1. Evolution.
Rubi: Love my Kev. The Bible. My self confidence.

Three things you can't do without:
Kev: Food, water, air. What? Oh! Me specifically? Rubi's hugs, pizza, naps.
Rubi: My family. My computer. Buffy DVDs.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Kev:
MCF inlcuded: Cybertron and Narnia, and while those would be cool, my idea of a vacation is sitting on my couch reading a good book. But If money were no object, I guess: An Alaskan Cruise, a Disney Cruise, and a world-tour visiting all the ancient megalithic structures (various pyramids, stonhenge, etc) and other mysterious or unexplainable places.
Rubi: Hawaii. Venice. The Bahamas.

Three things you just can't do:
Kev:
Small talk, understand women, see well without my glasses.
Rubi: Lick my elbow. Stay organized. Shut up.

Three kids' names:
Kev:
Mine are: Elizabeth, Alexander, and Catherine.
Rubi: Chloe. Molly. Amelia. (Girls names that I liked that made Kev gag.)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Kev:
Get out of debt, live in a nicer house, grow old with Rubi.
Rubi: Hang glide. Snow Ski. Go to Europe.

Three Celeb crushes:
Kev:
Hmmm... I think my "crushes" are more on characters than the celebs. But I guess I'll go with: Natalie Portman, Amanda Tapping, Alyson Hannigan.
Rubi: James Marsters. Eric Etebari. Anthony Stewart Head.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: