Saturday, July 16, 2005

High-Five!

Found a "Five"-themed meme at mommybrain.

Five snacks I enjoy...
1: tortilla chips and cheese dip
2: Cheese and crackers
3: Stuffed nachos from the grocers freezer section (though I haven't had them in forever).
4: buttered toast
5: anything else completely unhealthy...

Five songs I know all the words to...
1: One Vision, by Queen
2: Dare, by Stan Bush
3: Hammer to Fall, by Queen
4: The Summer Song, by Joe Satriani *
5: All Star, by Smashmouth

Five things I would do with $100,000,000...
1: Tithe
2: get out of debt
3: Buy a really nice house, with a room for each kid, a playroom, a library, a hobby room for me and Rubi to share (computers and scrapbooking), etc.
4: Invest and save for retirement and my kids futures.
5: Set up my family.

Five locations I would love to run away to
1: Alaska
2: Colorado
3: Hawaii
4: the movie theater
5: the bookstore

Five things I like doing
1: Reading
2: wasting time on the computer
3: spending time with my family
4: bookstore browsing
5: napping

Five things I would never wear
1: a bikini
2: Flip flops
3: anything requiring a piercing
4: a fedora (Rubi says I look silly in them, but I really want one!)
5: Toast

Five recently seen movies I like...
1: Mr and Mrs Smith
2: Revenge of the Sith
3: uh... I haven't seen anything else recently...
4: see #3
5: see #4

Five famous people I'd like to meet...
1: Jesus
2: Isaac Asimov
3: Rhanda Stewart
4: gee... that's all I can think of right now.
5:

Five biggest joys of the moment...
1: My Family
2: Reading
3: owning my own house, even if it's falling down around me.
4: Having a great job.
5: Rubi

Five favorite toys...
1: Alexander's new remote control H2
2: Alexander's 2 new Transformers Go-bots
3: Alexander's new metal slinky
4: Elizabeth's Air Hockey table
5: My kids


*Joe Satriani's "Summer Song" is an instrumental piece of music :-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: