Sunday, July 03, 2005

Wanderings

I've seen other blogs collect their links for the week (namely The Happy Husband and MCF). I thought I'd try my hand at it. And maybe not just links.

Been dooced, or worried about getting dooced? MSN has an interesting article on blogging about work. I found this link via one of the work-related yahoogroups I'm on. A supervisor posted a question to the list asking what he should about an employee posting on her blog about work, and posting sensitive information, although omitting names and agencies. This link was posted as a follow up.

Rubi loves Buffy. And humor. I found a 5-minute movie link through the Unofficial Battlestar Galactica Blog. That link took me to a website that featured 5-minute recaps of Buffy eps.

Found a nice website that details the history of the Pledge of Allegiance, and explains what each phrase means.

I stole a flag.



Fun humor:
A prospective father-in-law asked, "Young man, can you support a family?"
The surprised groom-to-be replied, "Well, no. I was just planning to support your daughter. The rest of you will have to fend for yourselves!"


That does it for this weeks collection. Actually... those are links I've collected since Friday, when I thought about doing this. I didn't save any interesting links from earlier in the week. Maybe next week I will. And then we'll do this again.

And maybe I can talk Rubi into participating!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: