Saturday, July 23, 2005

Whee!!

Susan and I met up yesterday at a Pizza Hut with a play place, to have dinner and let our kids burn off some energy. (All five of them needed it badly. It's been too hot to let them play outside, and they're climbing the walls.)
Since I probably won't see her on my "real" birthday, Susan gave me my gift at dinner: a $35 gift certificate to Schmitt Photo, the best scrapbooking store in the city. Whoo hoo! So we headed over to Schmitt after dinner, where I found a 40% off section. With that, on top of my preferred customer discount, I cleaned up. Final haul:

The Making Memories foam stamps I've been coveting. (Philadelphia font, if you care.)
A set of Scrapworks Alphadotz.
A K*I Memories clear alphabet.
Creative Memories Headlines embellishments
A whole bunch of the American Crafts Simply Chic collection, plus a set of matching big letter stickers.

My birthday card also included a set of friend themed Making Memories charmed phrases, and birthday themed charmed plaques.

What an awesome gift!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: