Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kids Hear the Darndest Things

Kids hear the darndest things!

Sometimes it's hard to make out the words to songs...


  • "God bless America through the night with a light from a bulb!"

  • "O Susanna, Oh don't you cry for me, for I come from Alabama with a band-aid on my knee!"

  • "Give us this day our deli bread! Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Whole East Coast."

  • "We shall come to Joyce's bringing in the cheese."

  • "Yield not to Penn Station."

  • "While shepherds washed their socks by night."

  • "Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise Him all creatures, here we go."
Original Source: Unknown. I got it from a daily email newsletter that didn't credit it.
If you know the original source, comment it and I'll add that to the post.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

That's great. I used to think it said "band-aid" when I was little too. =)