Wednesday, December 07, 2005

THINKS Vol. 2

Check out Guerrilla Marketing for the forthcoming Serenity DVD.

As a child of the 1980's, I enjoyed many of the movies of the day. Most, I probably didn't see until the 90's though, or at least until they made it to network television. Heavily edited.

I'm sure we've all thought it about at one time or another... How exactly would I go about destroying the Earth? Wait, you haven't thought about how I would destroy the... I've thought about it, and you've thought about how you... Oh nevermind!

My co-workers that work the dayshift (7am-3pm) enjoy passing their downtime watching animals live on the internet, specifically: the learn if the bad guys live nearby.


"THINKS": Term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: