Friday, February 24, 2006

MCFAT8

MCF is back with another Astonishing Test.
However, due to the bird flu, I'm late turning in my assignment.

On with the test:

1) From any television show past or present, which character would you wish to have as a sidekick in real life? Valid answers include but are not limited to talking vehicles, intelligent animals, ghosts, sassy maids and more.

The Great Gonzo from the muppets, or maybe Sweetums. Wait - "sassy maids"? Let me think that about that one a bit...


2) 'Guns 'n Roses' might be releasing a new album this year. If you could hear a new CD from a band that's no longer together, possibly with deceased members, what band would that be?

Seriously? GnR? With Catherine Hepburn singing lead again? 80's Petra or Queen.

3) What's the worst thing a person could ask you on a job interview, and how would you respond?

Them: "What's that smell?"
Me: "...the dog?"

4) What do you consider your greatest weakness, and greatest strength?

Greatest Weekness: Cinamon rolls or white cake with white frosting.
Greatest Strength: See #3.

5) Who is your favorite game show host and why? If you don't watch game shows, you can skip this question or choose some random individual you’d enjoy as a host.

I've watched gameshows. For some reason, I think I think I could do a better job.


Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

Darn that bird flu, messing with the Bayer Family like that!

You know, I had no idea who Sweetums was until I clicked your link. So that's what that thing was called! Do you know the name of the similar big red mop thing from the Bugs Bunny cartoons? I think he had an equally uncharacteristic innocuous name.

Hepburn lol.