Tuesday, July 04, 2006

28 Questions - An Oh So Fascinating Meme

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I absolutely do not ride roller coasters

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I think sometime last winter with the kiddos.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on the size of the bed.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Depends on your definition.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Kinda.

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina..

8. Do you know how to play poker?
Not really.

9. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not that I can remember.

10. What's your favorite commercial?
The DQ Blizzard commercial on the airplane.

11. What are you allergic to?
Aspartame (the evil that is NutraSweet).
Plus your basic allergies to dust/pollen/work/mold/lint/air.

12. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
I plead the 5th.

13. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't follow sports.

14. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes.

15. How often do you remember your dreams?
Occasionally.

16. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Recently, I'm sure, with Rubi - she can really get me laughing sometimes.

17. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Maybe if I tried...

18. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Sleep (or the lack thereof, since I'm working 3rd shift).

19. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Absolutely.

20. What cell service do you use?
Cingular.
21. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Probably.

22. What do you wear to bed?
Old sweat pants or shorts and ratty t-shirts.

23. What shoe size do you wear?
9ish. Depends on the shoe and the brand.

24. Favorite Song?
Tie between "He Reigns" by the Newsboys and "Blessed Be Your Name" by Tree63.
And of course, my all time favorite song is "One Vision" by Queen.

25. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
I plead the 5th.

26. What food do you find disgusting?
Veggies, seafood, soy... how long do you have for me to continue?

27. Do you sing in the shower?
No. Unless I'm trying to make my kids laugh.
28. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Probably. I can't remember a specific violent incident - wrestling with my kids usually ends up with someone getting an elbow or knee or foot or fist or something punched into someone else.
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: