Friday, September 15, 2006

Oy!

Driving in to work yesterday, I stopped to grab a sandwich for my dinner. When I came out, my car wouldn't start! (Understand, we've had it back from the shop for about a month and that cost us a pretty penny.) So I hoofed it the last mile to work.
This morning I had towed to a shop. This afternoon, on my to work, the shop called and said my car was ready to be picked up - it was just loose battery cables and I just owed them for the tow (yay!).
 
Now I have to hunt down the guy who put the batter in last time and have a word with him.
 
Oh wait - that was me....
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you're dissing your daughter's internet spelling and grammar, explain to her where your car's "batter" is.

kevbayer said...

She knows. I griped enough about it.
"Batter" is what I did to the car after if broke down yet again :-)