Friday, December 08, 2006

Be Famous Meme

1. If you could, would you be a movie star or a rock star? Which one, and why?
Movie - I love to act, like to be the center of attention (even though I'm an introvert, how weird is that) - and I can't sing or play an instrument.

2. Have you ever been in the media (TV, radio, papers)?
All of the above. I worked in radio for seven years. I've been interviewed on TV several times - starting when I was maybe 5 or 6 for school or church, all the way up until just a couple of months ago for work-stuff. I had a local newspaper columnist do a "profile" of me - basically a meme.

3. Do you know anyone who's been on a reality TV show?
Can't say that I do.

4. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Not that I can remember.

5. Who would play you in a movie?
I would play me in a movie.  If I can't - Danny Devito (before he gets too old). Can't think of any other short fat funny guys.
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: