Saturday, December 09, 2006

Re: Oops

Well that was dumb.

Instead of being able to simply copy and paste html directly into the template body, I have to add the sidebar content through Blogger Beta's new "add an element" template editing section.

Not nearly as user-friendly as it used to be.

And I can't figure out what I did to left-align the entire layout. And I can't figure out Blogger's css style to expand the width of the columns.

Oh well. I'll figure it out eventually.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love trying to work with templates that aren't intuitive? Sometimes you wonder... what were they thinking?

Scott Poliseno
http://www.freebirthannouncement.com/

PodCulture said...

Hey if it'll help....I can send you the template for the PC site, and perhaps you can tweak it into what you need.

Brad

kevbayer said...

Yeah, Brad - if the PC layout is blogger beta, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!