Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend

This is my real weekend, my one Saturday and Sunday off from work that I get every 6 weeks. I'm using my "real weekend" to recover from a nasty cold that has had me sleeping as much as possible the past few days. I felt so bad that I actually used two sick days to stay at home so I didn't pass on to my coworkers whatever I have. I'm feeling a little better today - better than I have the past 3 or 4 days.

Hopefully the friend Elizabeth had sleepover last night won't wake up tomorrow with whatever I have. And hopefully I'll feel like going to church tomorrow.

Today - I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to spend what's left of my day doing hardly anything, apart from dorking around on the computer and putting away laundry.

I've got a couple of books I'm going to post short reviews on soon. And I swear there was something else I wanted to post about, links I've found recently or something, but I can't remember what it was right now.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: