Monday, July 09, 2007

The Autobiography Meme

-Prologue-
 
1. Who took your default pic?
Don't remember.
2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
Work polo (which I accidentally typed as Wolo) and jeans.
 
3. What is your current problem? 
Cash flow.
 
4. What makes you most happy?
Uninterrupted naps.
 
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Not listening to tunes at the moment, I'm at work.
 
6. Do you like MTV?
No.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 1:
Appearance
 
1. Nickname(s)?
Kev, Daddy, (How is that appearance?)
 
2. Eye color?
Blue
 
3. Hair color?
Brown
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 2:
FAMILY
 
1. Are you family oriented?
Yes.
 
2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Yes.
 
3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Happily married for over 50 years.
 
4. Do you have any siblings?
Four.  Three older sisters and an older brother, but not in that order.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 3:
FAVORITES
 
1. Ice Cream:
French Vanilla.
 
2. Season:
Autumn.
 
3. Books:
Absolutely.
Oh right, what kind of books. Sci-Fi and Fantasy, action/adventure, Suspense, and the Christian versions of those.
 
4. Band:
Queen.
 
5. Food:
Absolutely.
Oh wait, you want a real answer.  Pizza, steak.
 
6. Drink (non alcoholic):
Water.
 
7. Drink (alcoholic)
No thank you.  The only alcoholic drink I ever partake of is usually a couple of sips of Rubi's Amaretto Sours.
 
8. Color:
Blue
 
9. Pen color:
Black
 
10. Store(s):
Online shopping.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 4:
DO YOU-
 
1. Write on your hand?
Not on purpose.
 
2. Call people back?
Only if I absolutely have to.
 
3. Believe in love?
Well yeah.
 
4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes.
 
5. Any mental health issues??
Why? What have you heard?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 5:
Have You...
 
1. Broken a bone?
One of my bones?  No, just fractured a finger.
 
3. Had physical therapy? 
Yes. For headaches.
 
4. Gotten surgery?
"Gotten"? Yes, I've had surgery.
 
5. Taken painkillers?
Often.
 
6. Have you ever gone scuba diving/snorkeling?
Nope. 
 
7. Been stung by a bee?
Yes. When I was very young.
 
8. Have you ever thrown up in a doctors office? 
Not that I can remember. That usually happened at home or at school.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 6:
Who/what was the last:
 
1. Movie you saw in the movie theatres?
Can't remember. Plan to see Transformers ASAP.
 
2. Person to text you? 
Rubi, once, ages ago.
 
3. Thing you touched?
The keyboard to type this answer.
 
4. Thing you ate?
My dinner. A ham, turkey, cheese, and Doritos sandwich.
 
5. Thing you said?
I don't remember.  Something work related.
 
6. Had detention?
Never.
 
7. Person you hugged?
My darling wife Rubi.
 
9. Person you called?
Some guy that called 9-1-1 for something and I tried to call him back for more information.
 
10. Person to call you?
Call me specifically?  Rubi this afternoon on her way home home from work.
 
11. Book you read?
Star Trek New Frontier: Missing In Action.
 
12. Place you worked?
Where I'm currently sitting.  9-1-1.
 
13. Time you cleaned your room?
....uh, I refuse to answer this on the grounds that all the stuff piled on my dresser might fall and bury me alive.
 
----------------------------------------------
-Epilogue-
(I added this section, it wasn't included in the original questionnaire.)
 
1. Burial, Donate to Science, or Cremation?
Cremation
 
2. What will be written on your tombstone?
I don't want a gravesite, but if I had a tombstone I'd want something ludicrous or witty instead of sappy.
Maybe something like "Waddya know, 42! He was right." or "Note to self: Do not try that again!"
 
3. Sorrowful, respectful funeral or big party?
Have a party! Celebrate that I'm having a better time than you are!
 
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ch. 5 no. 8 if virtuly counts, then, yes

Tamra Nashman said...

Hi, Bayer Family! A friend requested I take a look at your blogsite, and I like it very much. I have added your blogsite to my blogroll, and hope you'll do the same for me.
http://tamranashman.blogspot.com
Thanks, Bayers! Tamra