Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Resolutions.

My top ten internet resolutions.

1. I will blog at least once a week.

2. I will stop using the halloween websites unless its halloween.

3. I will remember my third neopets account username/password

4. I will use millsberry more often.

5. I will get a high score on webkinz.

6. I will poke the penguin more often.

7. I will get five new people on my Email list.

8. I will get seven new people to play on VMK.

9. I will take a look at shining stars.

10. I will not use Guild wars on sundays.

If you have any questions, post a comment.
Please post a comment if you do a top ten internet new years resolution.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cgksuperstar here! my top 10 i-net resoulitions:
1.i will also blog on here once a week.
2.i will find a website where i can design clothes.
3.i will post my cat on cat fancy magazines on catchannel.com
4.i will submit entry for cat to be in calendar also by catchannel.com
5.get more webkinz
6.get reliable internet server (i keep crashing)
7.enforce useless websites 4 no reason (like gosh.org)
8.make my own personal website
9.try to get orginal cat warriors website back (it was changed)
10.Make webshow titled me-Carly