Monday, October 20, 2008

Not a Real Post

Just a meme to fill the time until someone in The Bayer Family can come up with something better to write about.  I got this from E. E. Knight's LJ.

01. What's the last TV show you saw?
Straight through? The most recent ep of Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Bits and pieces as I did other things around the house or fast-forwarded? The two most recent eps of Smallville.

02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Khakie work shirt over a green t-shirt, blue jeans, socks and tennis shoes.

03. Who is/was your favorite cartoon character?
ETA: I honestly can't think of one. I had some cartoons I enjoyed watching, but I can't think of a single character that was a favorite.  Maybe Bugs Bunny. 

04. What is your favorite scent?
Cake baking in the oven. Bacon frying in a pan. Rubi's hair. That un-nameable smell in the air that just says "It's autumn."

05. What is your favorite drink?
Water.

06. What do you drink the most?
Water and Soft drinks - I can't live without caffeine, but caffeinated beverages aren't my favorite.

07. What is your favorite food?
Pizza, Steak, cake, cinamon rolls, cheesecake.

08. What is your favorite Disney movie?
ETA: MCF did Favorite Classic, Modern, and CG.
My Favorite Classic Disney Movie would be Peter Pan, Modern would be The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, and CG is a toss-up between Toy Story and the Incredibles.

09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A radio DJ and/or a SF&F writer.

10. What mythological figure are you?
Dadeattoomuch.

11. What animal do you identify with?
Koala Bear: I look soft and cuddly, but I've got a mean streak.

12.What mythological/fictional creature would you most like to be?
A sentient dragon.

13.What is your current desktop?
That I'm using now (at work)? Or at home? At home, it's an AMD 1.7ghz with a gig of RAM, a 120gb HD, and a 128mb video card.  At work I'm using a Pentium D processor (somewhere between 2.4ghz and 3.2 ghz, System Properties shows both), with 1 gig of RAM and dual displays (and it runs slower than my PC at home).

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
He didn't tag me, I stole this meme from him. He's a published SF&F author of two excellent series, and sometimes posts inappropriate pics that I shouldn't be looking at.

15. What are you afraid of?
The death of family members.

16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
Well-worn in jeans and an old t-shirt.

17. What are you into right now?
Facebook, for some dumb reason. There's a AD&D application there called "Tiny Adventures" that's kinda fun.

18. What did you do today?
Woke up on time, made instant oatmeal for the kids, got Rubi and the kids off to work and school, napped, watched some TV, made cupcakes, played Guild Wars with Rubi and went to work.

19. What do you want?
For someone to give me strings-free lots and lots of money so I can pay off all my bills and such so Rubi doesn't have to work and we can live comfortably.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Paying attention to what's going on at work around me.

21. What's the meaning behind your username/name/nicknames you go by?
Most of my usernames are some variation of my real name.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're planning to watch the Terminator series on DVD, since we missed season one.

I played along.

Hunt said...

Optimus prime, Kev. Optimus prime.