Monday, October 12, 2009

A meme: In Which I Answer Forty-Four Questions

Found this meme at Books and Movies.

1. Do you like blue cheese? I'm not sure I've ever had it.

2. Have you ever been drunk? No. Strung out on cold medicine and caffeine? yes.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Never learned to use one. Wouldn't mind though. (except guns are expensive).

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? fruit punch.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Die Hard.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, OJ, or if she's made it, Rubi's Tea.

9. Can you do push ups? Sure.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I only wear my wedding band.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading, and napping.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? A dynamite darling. she's my bride. Oh wait, that's not the right answer.. No I don't have ADD.

13. What’s your favorite shoe? At the moment, a pair of Airwalks from Pay Less (that I most certainly did not pay less for...)

14. Middle name? pudintain.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Did I spell puddintain correctly? I want to drink some more tea. My shoulder hurts.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, tea, coke.

17. Current worry? Finances.

18. Current hate right now? Finances.

19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? What you hum when the kid next to you gets called to the principal's office.

20. How did you bring in the new year? I don't recall. I was either at work, or home asleep.

21. Where would you like to go? I'll go just about anywhere if someone else pays for it! I'd like to visit Alaska, and Texas (my sister-in-law moved there), and Chicago with Rubi - lots of different places.

22. Name three people who will complete this? ??

23. Do you own slippers? Nope.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Never have.

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Favorite color? Dark blue.

28. Would you be a pirate? Arrr matey! And I'd make ye walk th'plank!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Rubi ;-)

31. Favorite boy’s name? Alexander is nice.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? pocket fuzz.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Rubi.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? the ones at the hotels when traveling.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? Fractured a finger.

36. Do you love where you live? I love Evansville. I like owning my home.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Neither.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Some of my co-workers can be noisy.

39. How many dogs do you have? None.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Rubi does!

41. What is your favorite book? Too many to list.

42. What is your favorite candy? Smarties probably. Big Kats are good, but I'm more of a cake and cinnamon roll guy.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever team my kids are on.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something from Monty Python, and/or Queen "Don't stop me now" (possibly followed by "Who Wants to Live Forever" just to get the tears flowing! Muwhahaha!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Carrie K. said...

Do you have a daughter named Natalie, too? Or did you just forget to change that one. :)

And your favorite Christmas movie is the same as my dad's.

kevbayer said...

Oops... I wondered why the questions only asked about a boys name ;-)

I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy said something about, A lumberjack song..lol you too are so weird! Same shoes and everything lol

kevbayer said...

Sara, you've never heard the Lumberjack song?! You poor poor thing...

kevbayer said...

sheesh... lotsa typos or missed words in that post. I think I've corrected them all now. That's what I get for posting when working 3rd shift...