Friday, November 13, 2009

Copying Kev's meme because my brain needs a break from work.

Ugh. Brain. Hurts.


1. Do you like blue cheese? No idea. Never had it.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Yeah. I don't drink much, so doesn't take much to get the job done. One cocktail and I'm callin' mom on the boot.

3. Do you own a gun? Nope.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Red flavor, of course.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on why I'm there.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum, sometimes.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? I forget. Uh. Why is The Wizard of Oz coming to mind? Do they show that at Christmas?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A mocha from Donut Bank, if I'm indulging. Otherwise orange juice.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes. Well, push up. One.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding set.

11. Favorite hobby? Gaming.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I'm just easily distracted.

13. What’s your favorite shoe? My black boots with the tall heels.

14. Middle name? I don't have one.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I seriously need to finish transcribing that dev tour, I want it over with so I don't have to stress over it anymore. I want to play LotRO. I think it's time for more cold medicine.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, tea, mocha.

17. Current worry? Money, and that dev tour.

18. Current hate right now? Money, sort of. I'm hating the last few days before my check from work arrives. I'm impatient.

19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? No idea.

20. How did you bring in the new year? Sleeping, I think, for I am old and tired.

21. Where would you like to go? Boston!

22. Name three people who will complete this? What? I don't know.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I kind of prefer my poofy socks from Bath and Body Works.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Sort of a dark teal color.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I doubt I would like that, it seems like they'd be cold.

26. Can you whistle? Not very well.

27. Favorite color? Red.

28. Would you be a pirate? I doubt it, I like my creature comforts too well, and a pirate ship doesn't seem like it would have those to excess.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is stuck in my head at the time. (At the moment it's the version of "Dancing With Myself" that I heard on Glee.)

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? It's a toss up between Elizabeth and Catherine.

31. Favorite boy’s name? It's a toss up between Kev and Alexander.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. Well, the inside of a pocket.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Gordon Gordon from Bones describing an appetizer he made.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Uh, I don't know. I think I had cool Holly Hobby ones at some point.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? Fell and got stitches. Multiple times.

36. Do you love where you live? I love it here.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? What?

38. Who is your loudest friend? I'm pretty sure I'm the loud friend in my circle.

39. How many dogs do you have? Zero. I counted them twice to be sure.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yup!

41. What is your favorite book? The Twilight books! Wait, no, kidding. I like a ton of books, but could read the Anne of Green Gables series a thousand times and not be tired of it.

42. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever team my kids are on.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll go with "Who Wants to Live Forever?", like Kev.

The end, back to work.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: