Friday, February 18, 2005

Me too, me too!

Wow. Why I got married. I can't fathom being married to anyone else but my darling, so I've got to think about it in that context. He's my best friend. My soulmate, as overused as that word is. We get one another's sense of humor, tolerate (mostly) one another's strange little insanities and quirks, understand one another completely, and love one another more than anyone else in the world.

When you're so incredibly lucky as to find that person, why would you not want to marry? Announce it to the world, promise it to God, every day for the rest of your life? Be bound to that person, for as long as you both shall live. Not just live together, which to me has a feeling of "until we don't feel like it anymore or something better comes along", but be married. Forever, no matter what happens. For all to see.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: