Monday, October 03, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

Grafisch vereinfachtes Zahlensystem der MayasImage via WikipediaI looked at the calendar today. Did you know it's already October?! I can't believe this year is almost done and gone. One sign the year-end is getting close is the annual West Side Nut Club Fall Festival here. We're taking the kiddos out tonight for rides and junk food.

Another sign the year-end is getting close is that I start planning my vacation time for next year. The year 2012 is almost upon us and, while I don't believe the world will end on December 21, 2012 like some people think the Mayans predicted, I do believe because of that prediction others could use it to stir up trouble in a big way. I'll be planning to take that week off from work!

I'll probably have to plan some vacation time around Rubi's work trips too. I'm hoping to have a new schedule at work starting Jnauary 1st that could make having a real-life a little easier than my current schedule allows. I'll have to take that into account when planning my days off too.

One other sign the end of the year is close: I'm just about out of unscheduled time off (Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days) at work. I could use another vacation!



Enhanced by Zemanta


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: