Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Top 100 Selling Books of 2004

Found the list on a LiveJournal Rubi reads.
Of the 100, I've read five (5). Count them. FIVE.
Mind you, I've probably read a gazillion (ok, maybe 20-ish) books this year (I should really keep a journal of the books I read).
From the above list, I've read:
1.The Da Vinci Code/ Dan Brown. Murder clues are left inside Leonardo Da Vinci art at the Louvre. (F)
3. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. Centuries-old organization launches vendetta against Catholic Church. (F)
9. Deception Point by Dan Brown. Uncovering evidence of scientific trickery, a dangerous deception. (F)
22. The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell, Dustin Thomason. Two Ivy Leaguers obsessively research renowned text and a researcher's murder. (F)
90. The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy. Old rules no longer apply in a the new world where anyone can be a terrorist. (F)

Most of the books on the list are nonfiction (read: political) or Diet Books (read: I like to eat). There were also some Nora Roberts and John Grisham (and the like) books on the list as well. But I don't do those kind of books either (for the most part).


From Above: (I should really keep a journal of the books I read). - Hmmm... This is blog perfect place for that! Rubi and I should post the books we're "currently reading".





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: