Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ten reasons...

Why I adore Kevin.

1.) He is the most devoted husband and father you will ever find.
2.) He's got the most beautiful blue eyes. Which he was kind enough to pass on to Catherine. Lucky, lucky girl.
3.) He really, really thinks I'm just a stunner. Even after three babies, ten years and the inevitable sag, weight gain, and crankiness that those things bring on.
4.) He's so, so good at his career.
5.) He's an amazing kisser. Just take my word for that, because I have no intention of sharing. Shoo. Find your own hottie.
6.) He's so thoughtful. Not just in a "ooh, he brought me flowers on our anniversary" kind of way, but every day, and every minute. Example: He heard me say I wanted to try a craft project involving paint cans. Christmas day, two of my gifts were cleverly wrapped in paint cans.
7.) On a related note, he worked so hard to make me NOT feel like a giant jerk on Christmas, because I procrastinated on my Christmas shopping, then got snowed in and wound up unable to get him ANYTHING. I still suck, but he was so nice about it.
8.) He does laundry. And does it well.
9.) His mustache and goatee. I love them.
10.) He married me. Me. He's an incredible husband - all my friends talk about how wonderful he is. He's truly a husband to envy, and he picked me. I have to question his judgement a bit, but I'm ever so grateful.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: