Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday Brunch for April 17, 2005

Today's Sunday Brunch

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast." -Oscar Wilde


1) Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis and why or why not? I usually eat breakfast as I'm slopping the - uh, I mean feeding the kids in the morning before school. I eat whatever I'm giving them. Which isn't always something I should be eating. But my mom always said breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives you energy to start your day and feeds your brain so you can make it to lunch. Of course... caffeine seems to serve that purpose too...
2) What is your typical everyday breakfast? Something different everyday: scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, mini-donuts, waffles, cereal… that's basically what we seem to rotate for breakfast... Sunday mornings I'll usually run down to the Donut Bank and bring home donuts.
3) How do you eat your eggs? Usually scrambled since that's easiest to make. But I like `em hardboiled, scrambled, fried, sunny side up.
4) What is your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast out at? Golden Corral. Buffet Baby! All I can eat and someone else is making it!! Plus, they make a pretty good omelet! And I can get cinnamon rolls, bacon, toast, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, hashbrown casserole, breakfast casserole... and we all get full! It's getting up, getting everyone ready, and leaving that's the problem... Another favorite place to eat breakfast is my in-laws' house. Mom Gulledge cooks up a mean breakfast! Breakfast casserole, hashbrown casserole, etc.
5) Describe your perfect breakfast in detail. I think I just did. All-I-can-eat of foods I like, someone else cooks it, and I'm not rushed.

Well... Now I'm hungry.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: