Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The sound and the...

...distinct lack of fury. I was hanging out in the living room listening to the window-rattling thunder earlier, and watching the lightning. Sounded like a monster storm was due to arrive any second. I looked out the window at the sun blazing down, and checked weather.com. Clear as a bell. Eventually we got a little rain, but barely enough to completely wet the pavement. Weird.

(Clearly, I need to get out more, since I deemed this interesting enough to post about.)

In other news, have you checked out Kev's Cafe Press store? He's so cool:

http://www.cafepress.com/dispatch911


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

kevbayer said...

Hey that's just weird... I'm creating my new "I Blog" cafepres shop and getting ready to post about it and add a link to the sidebar, and Rubi posts a link my 9-1-1 related shop on cafepress.

huh... Great minds yada yada!