Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blog Party: Favorite Films

Film Geeks is hosting a blog party: "What are your Favorite Films?"

Sheesh... that means I have to pick.
Too hard! Too hard!

Star Wars, of course (the original, Episode IV).
The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars Episode V)
Hudson Hawk.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Highlander.
Uh... Star Trek 2, 4, and 6.
The Princess Bride.
Star Wars the saga (as a whole).
The Hunt For Red October.
Tranformers: The Movie.
The Muppet Movie.
The Dark Crystal.
Labyrinth.
2010.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

There are many many more movies I really really like, but I wouldn't call them favorites.
Some of those include, but absolutely aren't limited to:
Spiderman 1 and 2.
Batman (Tim Burton's. Haven't seen Batman Begins yet).
Independence Day.
X-men 1 and 2.
The Jackal (thanks to MCF for reminding me about that one).
The Philadelphia Story.
The Incredibles.
Toy Story 1 and 2.
Disney's Peter Pan.
The Lion King.
Disney's Aladdin.

Ugh... My brain hurts!
This is too hard.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment