Monday, July 25, 2005

And the "whee!" just keeps on coming.

Went to a friend's house today, per the usual. A group of us gets together every Monday morning to scrapbook together. Turned out there was a little surprise party for me. A very pretty (and yummy!) birthday cake, candles blown out with the help of Susan's 2yo daughter, and another scrapbooking store gift certificate! A really, really big one. I was able to get the Mimi tool organizer that I've been dying to buy since March - the last one in the store, whoo hoo! Also picked up the new Cropper Hopper Expo Deluxe, reducing my paper storage items from three to one. Two awesome new goodies, and I still have some store credit left!

I have the greatest friends. We got a couple of pictures, I'll scan and share them as soon as Susan develops them.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: