Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things from the past week

Here's some Blind Surfing for your enjoyment! All the following links are safe for all-ages.

Want to see how my co-workers occasionally pass the time when we have some down time? By finding stuff like this (warning - it's kinda scary!). And a co-worker's husband forwarded us this informative link. And another co-worker's dog has his own "blog"!

I found this humorous link via a 9-1-1 listserve. Same with this news video link.

Several blogs seemed to have found these over the past week:

Kitten-Eating Villager-Injuring Nightmare
Kinetic Electronic Violence and Infiltration Neohuman


And I found this meme somewhere...
1. What is your favorite word?
"Heh."

2. What is your least favorite word?
debt

3. What turns you on?
My wife.

4. What turns you off?
Leaving for work

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Frell

6. What sound do you love?
my own snoring (usually, if I can hear myself snoring, it means I'm resting really well)

7. What sound do you hate?
The screaming Expressway Dodge advertisement guy.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Many (as long as I can stay at my current profession).

9. What profession would you not like to participate in?
Many

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Hey! What'd ya think of the Platypus? Wasn't that thing hilarious!"


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

I swear either Stephen King or Wes Craven is the head of marketing at BK.

kevbayer said...

Agreed! That king guy is so wrong!