Saturday, October 08, 2005

Under Pressure

Found this "musical" meme at MCF.
The point is to answer the questions using the titles of songs from one particular musical group or artist.
I'll use Queen.

1.) Are you a male or female? The invisible man.
2.) Describe yourself: I'm going slightly mad. Or: Don't stop me now.
3.) How do you feel about yourself? I want it all.
4.) Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Radio Ga Ga
5.) Describe your current boy / girl situation: Crazy little thing called love. Or: The Wedding March.
6.) Describe your current location: Now I'm here.
7.) Describe where you want to be: Khashoggi's Ship.
8.) Your best friend is: Somebody to love.
9.) Your favorite color is: One Vision
10.) You know that: It's a kind of magic.
11.) What's the weather like? Rain must fall.
12.) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? The show must go on. Or: Let me entertain you.
13.) What is life to you? It's a hard life.
14.) What is the best advice you have to give? Was it all worth it?
15.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Flash Gordon

Wow. It was hard narrowing down all the good song titles to answer these. There should be more questions!
Maybe, from now on, I'll answer all memes with Queen song titles. How cool would that be?!?


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds difficult. I will ahve to consider it...

MCF said...

FLASH!!!! aaaAAAAA! He'LLSAVEEVERYONEOFUS!!!
=)