Friday, October 14, 2005

RLTB?

It's been almost a week since the last post, again.
We've been busy with some stuff I'll let Rubi post about whenever she's ready to do so (Real Life has definitely Trumped Blogging lately).

What's to come:
I saw a neat Google Images meme I might do.
I still have some reviews to post for Mind&Media.

I went to the library earlier this week and grabbed several Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child books to read. Finished one and started another. I really enjoyed the few Special Agent Aloysius Pendergast novels I've read by them, plus I've got a new Clive Cussler book from the library, and a few other books on my Waiting-To-Be-Read shelf. I'll try to remember to post comments or reviews of what I read. I've read many books lately and I keep forgetting to post about it.


Almost time for work to be over - more later.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rubi - Im thinking of you babe. Miss seeing you around!!! You do what you have to do and we will still be here when you are done. If you need anything and i mean anything at all...let me know.

HUGS

Rachelle