Tuesday, November 22, 2005

mcfat quiz 2

M.C.F.A.T. Volume II
The second edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test.
From http://mysteriouscloakedfigure.blogspot.com/

1) Here in the U.S., Thanksgiving is nearly upon us. Name any one thing in your life that you were ungrateful for, and how you feel about it now. 

I think I was probably ungrateful for my expensive private school education that ran from kindergarten through 8th grade.  I'm extremely grateful for it now and I'm sending my kids to the same place.  I feel bad I didn't appreciate it when I was getting it.

2) What kind of superhero would you be? An inspirational icon like Captain America or Superman, or someone dark and tortured like Wolverine or the Batman? 

I wouldn't be an inspirational icon, but I wouldn't be dark and tortured either... more like - private.  Keeps to myself. Does the hero bit and keeps walking.  Doesn't stop for publicity.

3) What's the weirdest or freakiest dream you've ever had? Have you ever had a recurring dream? 
I've had some pretty freaky dreams... at least I remember waking up in the middle of the night and thinking "Whoah, that was freaky..." or thinking during the dream "whoah! This is a freaky dream".  I really can't remember any specifics right now... I have had several recurring dreams.  I can think of two specifically.  One that I had at least five times, probably more over the course of several years.  And another that I've only had recur maybe two times (for a total of three).  I can't remember much about the second recurring dream - but I remember the first one more clearly. 

4) If you were chosen to be among the first pioneers to settle in a space station orbiting the Earth, would you accept and if so, what role would you play in the community? 

Depends. If my family could go too, I'd absolutely go. And I'd obviously be the Emergency Services Dispatch Supervisor! As well as maybe the Media Relations guy. And I'd probably DJ on the side (to keep things interesting for the orbital crowd).

5) No! Not here! Anywhere but here! You swore you'd never come back, and now suddenly here you are! Where are you? 
There.



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

This is a bit of a spoiler for my answers next week, but I think my first answer is going to be VERY similar to yours. I'm debating whether my fifth answer should be the same. ;-)

kevbayer said...

On #5, I considered changing my answer to "Wherever I go... There I am."
And I am very grateful now for my education.