Thursday, November 10, 2005

What to do, what to do...

I have a lady who has been a good internet friend for quite a while. Recently, she was deeply offended by my expressing some political views that she disagreed with. Circumstances are such that we "bump into one another" (virtually speaking...) almost daily, and it's just darned awkward.

I understand that she was very emotional about something related when this blow up happened, so I really took her attack on me with a grain of salt. But I'd like to send her an email expressing my desire to be friends in spite of our differing views.

Part of me thinks this is a good thing to do. The other part worries that I'm just opening myself up to further attack. I'll probably waffle and go back and forth for a while longer, then end up emailing her. Or talking myself out of it. Or maybe not. Or...

Man, it's a good thing I'm so decisive, huh? [eyeroll]


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: