Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Buy This DVD Now!


Serenity came out yesterday on DVD.
This movie rocks! You need to buy it.
It's based on the equally rocking, yet short-lived and canceled TV series Firefly.



Buy these DVDs from the links here, or from Amazon.com or from your local retailer -
Just BUY THEM!

You won't be sorry.

Rubi and I came to be Firefly fans only recently. In fact, I only watched the shows just before the movie came out in theatres. Rubi only started watching shortly after that. Now we're big fans.

I've subscribed to two different Firefly podcasts. And just today, I became a Browncoat!

Some other Firefly links you might be interested in include:
Another Serenity Review
FireFlyFans.net
Serenity: The Official Movie Website


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Lovely Firefly links! I'm definitely going to check out those Podcasts. And I completely forgot the DVD came out yesterday. Gasp ... must go out to get that ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Got them both.

MCF said...

Done and done. Had the series for a few months, picked up the film this week(what's with the airbrushed sci-fi babe version of little River, eh? marketing...)

Great outtakes, great commentary, I just wish the movie had done better. I don't know if we'll get any sequels. I was very happy with the film though.

Merry Christmas, Bayers!