Thursday, December 08, 2005

Four Things

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
Radio DJ
Sno-cone trolley driver
Telemarketer (*shudders*)
9-1-1 Dispatcher
 
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
Star Wars
Highlander
Hudson Hawk
Stargate
 
FOUR CITIES/TOWNS YOU'VE LIVED IN
Evansville ...that's it.
 
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
BattleStar Galactica
Firefly
 
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
Nashville
Memphis
Orlando
Troy, MI
 
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
Peering Into Darkness
Chron.com for their custom comics page
 
FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOODS
Pizza
Shyler's Barbecue
Cake
Steak
 
FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Snuggled up on the couch with Rubi watching something from the Jossverse.
Turoni's having pizza with my family.
Shylers having bbq with my family.
Actually, I'm pretty happy with where I am at now: at home, on my day off, out of the snow/sleet, blogging while Rubi and Elizabeth watch Ice Princess (chick flick) on the tube behind me.

 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: