Saturday, December 31, 2005

THINKS Vol. 3: Final Thinks for 2005

As the year ends... I realized I had several Thinks sitting in my Inbox to be blogged.

For my final 2005 post, here is Volume Three of my Thinks.

Yet another meme-type thing. This one gives you a movie title for your name:



QuizGalaxy.com!

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

As I've become a Browncoat and listened to Firefly/Serenity podcasts, I've discovered a really cool Filksong called "Mal's Song" that uses the Ballad of Serenity (the TV show theme song) as the chorus. Other FireFilksongs and stuff are available too.

Also, the official Browncoats forum is closing soon - so a fan made a new forum website for those discussions.

On one of my previous book reviews, the author just posted a comment today! How cool is that!

Speaking of cool: How cool am I? Scroll down just a bit on that page.

Mind&Media has posted a Year in Review.

One of my coworkers found a cool website for buying Used Computers. I'm thinking that's where I'll get our next laptop.



QuizGalaxy.com!

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

And finally, if you're like me and love your local library... but occasionally can't get the books or DVDs back on time, then the Library Elf is perfect for you! It will send you reminders if your books are past due or about to be due, and send you reminders if you have a hold ready for pickup - and tell you what else you have checked out too! That is very cool.

I guess that's it for 2005. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years celebration. See you next year!


EDIT: MCF gave us an award: BEST inspirational family blog lacking only a blue grid. (He misses my Decepticon background ...I'll have to do something about that soon.)

Yay!
Edit (again): I forgot to mention the Voice of God.

"THINKS": Term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

Hey, I'm so glad someone posted their winner's logo! I look forward to the Decepticon(or even Autobot) grid in '06, but don't change on my account. :)

I scrolled down on the "How Cool am I?" link fully expecting to find another quiz lol. Nice one.

That's very cool that an author noticed your review and commented! I noticed you mentioned Gargoyles in that review--have you picked up season 2 part 1 yet? I've been watching it this weekend. It has a ton of stuff, including introductions to EVERY episode by the creator. Plus I forgot how solid this season was with all the Shakespeare incorporated. Excellent, excellent show.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

kevbayer said...

Didn't even know Season 2 was available! I'll have to look into that.