Sunday, January 08, 2006

RLTB: First Week of 2006

The first week of January I was either too ill or too busy to blog, let alone read other blogs to any extent. I think I might have posted a comment at MCF... but that's about it.
 
I called in sick my first two days back to work last week; not deathly ill - just one of those flu/cold things that makes you want to sleep all day and stay awake all night coughing and not breathing through your nose because, well, you can't - and that  'snot funny.
 
Then the rest of the week was just generally busy running here and yonder while not at work, and while at work I was busy catching up from my two missed days, and starting on my yearly project that's due every April.  That would be National Public Safety Telecommunications Week aka Dispatchers Week. I chair a committee to plan our week-long recognition of this week without spending any money.
 
On a positive note: Thursday afternoon our Firefly DVD box-set arrived! Booyah!
And, on a sad note, I forgot to set the VCR to record SciFi Friday for the new eps of SG1, SGA, and BSG.
 
 
Hmmm... that's all for now. 
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

MCF said...

Welcome back, Kev Bayer.

Anonymous said...

Sad about the missing of SciFi Friday, but the good news it that they rerun those pretty often.