Wednesday, March 22, 2006

M.C.F.A.T. ...sheesh 10 already?

MCF has posted his 10th version of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! (I'm waiting for the 100th to see if MCF does something special with it!)

1) You loved it, but critics hated it, or vice versa. Who's right?
I am right, of course. I don't get paid to see movies, I do so for enjoyment.
 
2) What's the most expensive hobby you've had?
Computers, maybe books, or comic books. Wait! Does eating count? I enjoy having computer stuff, but since said stuff is so expensive, I only buy said stuff once every few years - and even then, I never go top-of-the-line, I just buy what I need. As for comics, that's more of a splurge for me. I don't collect any of the mainstream comics, just a handful of titles from the smaller publishers. I get Transformers, Robotech, Angel, Spike... I think that's it. I read the collected versions of story lines from the mainstream houses occasionally when I pick them up at the library, or I'll read summaries on the 'net. As for books - I get many from the library to support my addiction. I also hope relatives enable me at gift-giving occassions with bookstore giftcards. 

3) What sports, if any, have you played as part of an organized team? What sports, if any, have you played for fun? 
Sports? Yeah right! None to speak of. I tried to participate in my elementary school's basketball team in 3rd grade, but my dad's work schedule made it difficult to make all the practices and games, so I gave up. Dad worked tons of overtime, often from 3 in the morning until 6 at night.  So I pretty much had no extracurricular activities. In high school, since I didn't have any experience in any sport, I couldn't participate there. Also, remember that saying "I'm in shape - Round is a shape!", yeah that's me.
In college, radio broadcasting was my sport... that an wild Frisbee/Comet-ball games with my buddy between/after classes.
Now, I'd love to be part of a paintball or dodgeball team though.

4) What would you do if you had a pet monkey?
Sell it to a secret laboratory. Or name it Gleek, make it wear a silly costume, and ghostwrite his blog.

5) Which is better: extreme heat or extreme cold?
Extreme cold. I can always add more layers and seek more shelter to stay warm. Once it gets extremely hot, you can only take off so many clothes before people start throwing things at you or calling the cops.  I'm actually more of a midline kinda guy - I'd prefer the weather to be a nice 70 degrees Fahrenheit year 'round.
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

100 tests, eh...?