Wednesday, March 22, 2006

MCF's X-Rated Astonishing Test.

Shame on him for stooping..you know what, he already made the joke, so I'll let it go. Away we go.


1) You loved it, but critics hated it, or vice versa. Who’s right? Hmm. I don't know, I don't pay much attention to...oh, wait! My friends and I had a girls night out a while back, and went to see Sideways. We'd heard it was very good. It was emphatically NOT very good. [shudder] What a nightmare of a movie. Obviously, I thought the critics were wrong.

2) What’s the most expensive hobby you’ve had? I have said expensive hobby right now, scrapbooking, of course. Which leads me to think it would be fun to create a scrapping meme. It can be crazy expensive, and you can really go wild with the purchasing if you're not careful. That said, I'm pretty frugal about it.

3) What sports, if any, have you played as part of an organized team? What sports, if any, have you played for fun? Um, tee ball. I'm awfully klutzy, and not an asset to any organized sports team.

4) What would you do if you had a pet monkey? I'd guess spend a lot of time cleaning up poo. Possibly flung poo.

5) Which is better: extreme heat or extreme cold? Extreme heat. I'm NOT a cold weather girl.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MCF said...

I liked Sideways, related to the poor schlub Giamatti character, wine snobbery aside. Liked Haden Church's performance as well; he did a good job making his character loathsome. Maybe there isn't a right or wrong in film so much as movies some people like and others don't, and vice versa.

Thanks for taking the test!