Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Reasons To Like Rubi

In no particular order - reasons anyone should like Rubi.
 
She's fun.
She's witty.
She's smart.
She's beautiful.
She loves her family.
She has a part time job to help out with the finances even though she'd rather be a stay-at-home-mom.
She's done an excellent job raising our kids.
She doesn't make me eat that many vegetables.
She actively supports my geekness. (She'll even share in some of my geekness.)
She actually married me. How cool is that?!
She doesn't get drunk.
She rarely drinks.
She cares about her friends.
She goes out of her way to do things for other people.
She has a great sense of humor.
She gets/shares my sense of humor.
She makes incredible scrapbooks about our family.
She likes Firefly/Serenity.
She loves to read and has encouraged a love of reading in our kids.
If a friend asks her to do something for them, she probably will.
She's a Christian.
She's encouraging our kids to become Christians.
 
Should I go on?
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can think of one other reason...according to her post below, she seems to have every intention of parading around in just that necklace and a pair of purple pants.