Friday, April 07, 2006

Absence make the blog grow lacking

Does that title make any sense?
 
I have been crazybusy.
At work, I've spent the last 3 months trying to get prepared for National Public Safety Telecommunications Week (with a definite increase in activity the past month). I'm the "chair" of the committee for organizing recognition for our staff, so that week is my responsibility.
But I get to miss out on all the festivities, as I'll be leaving for Indianapolis Sunday afternoon for a weeklong conference. And I'm still not quite finished preparing for the above mentioned festivities.
The hotel (moderately upscale) I'm staying at in Indy charges an arm and a leg for wired internet access (at dial-up speeds no less) and does not provide wireless access - so I won't be blogging, or emailing Rubi, or anything else internet-related that week. I'm taking a laptop from work, but I don't think the thing even has a battery, so I can't even go to StellarGreenBacks or some other place with a hotspot.
 
I've barely had time to check my email and surf the blogs I read frequently.
 
Real life... sheesh. I want my money back!
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: