Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another Meme My Sister Sent Me

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? 
If money were no object, somewhere in the middle of the continental United States in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees and hills and lakes. It'd be a nice sized house with all the normal housey stuff about it. Underneath, underground would be a complete second "house" complete with backup generators, solar power, wind power, water power, etc. designed to be a completely sustainable shelter in the event of a war or some other kind of disaster requiring us to seek that kind of shelter.

2. YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My Star Wars Weekend baseball cap.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
??

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
0530.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Dishwasher

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Acoustic Guitar.

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV-Preferably a black H3.

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH?
Yup.

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Chronicles of Narnia.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn.

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I think I've answered this meme before.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO WHERE IS IT?
No tats, no piercings - just the God-given hotness that is me.

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
not really. I was there the day the gym teacher started teaching it with two tennis balls. But I was absent the next day when they progressed to three balls. So I can juggle two, but I've been told that doesn't count. It amuses the kids when I do it in the grocery story with fresh fruit or cans of vegetables or boxes of cereal though. Rubi - not so much with the amused.

14. THE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
... I don't know. The past is the past. Let's leave it there.

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
A Vacation Day.

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A spare tire.

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. Cooked to within an inch of almost being burnt.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Seriously? Anything that's not growing in my yard so I don't have to mow around it.

22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
French Vanilla.

23. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Movie Popcorn as it comes.

24. FAVORITE COLOR? 
Blue.

25. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Dodge Stratus 4-door and a Dodge Grand Caravan.

27. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
If money were no object. Everywhere.

28. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?
Cheap. Usually whatever Wal-Mart has.

29. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital.

30. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Whatever my kids are currently playing.

31. COKE OR PEPSI?
Diet RC. But if I'm not at home, usually Coke. But Taco Bell makes a good Pepsi.

32. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
More of a midday to midnight person. Too early and I'm groggy all day. Too late and I just want to sleep!

33. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?
A Radio DJ.

34. SHOE SIZE?
9-ish.

35. WILL YOU EVER FILL OUT ONE OF THESE AGAIN?
I usually do.

36. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?
Check over this to make sure it's spaced the way I want, then click the "Post" button.

 

 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: