Friday, April 28, 2006

THINKS for April 28, 2006

Turns out, I had other THINKS to write about last time, but I overlooked them.
 
Last time I mentioned that Palladium Books needed help due to some insider nastiness.
There's been an update or twelve now.
 
I found a really interesting blog about what Disney does wrong. Actually, the writers work for Disney, and have a heart for seeing the parks as they should be.
 
Here's another blog that has an interesting discourse on the Whedonverse, one post about Buffy/Angel, another about Firefly/Serenity.
 
The recently discovered Bosnian Pyramid has it's own website!
 
I love the new BSG, but I also have a fondness for the extra-cheesy original. That's just an intro to this pic.
 
I think that's all I missed last time.
 
 
"THINKS": Kev's term combining the words Things and Links: an assortment of images, links, games, trivia, memes, minutia, and whatnot found while browsing and mentioned collectively in a blog or message-board posts.
 
Powered By Qumana


Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment