Friday, May 26, 2006

96-06 Meme

THEN: May 1996
NOW: May 2006

1) How old were you?
THEN: 22
NOW: 32

2) Where did you work?
THEN:  Where didn't I work would be a better question.
NOW:  Emergency Communications Supervisor

3) Where did you live?
THEN:  Evansville's East side
NOW:  Evansville's Southeast side

4) How was your hair style?
THEN: short, parted on the side.
NOW: short, parted on the side, sprinkled with gray.

5) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: No.
NOW: No.

6) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: Yes.
NOW: Yes.

7) Who was your best friend?
THEN: My wife, Rubi.
NOW: My wife, Rubi.
8) Who were your pets?
THEN: Mozart and Tribble, our cats.
NOW: none

9) Who was your partner/romantic interest?
THEN: My wife, Rubi.
NOW:  My wife, Rubi.
11) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN:  I don't even remember what I had for lunch today... I can't remember who were the celebs of '96.
NOW:  ???

12) Who was your regular-person crush?
THEN: My wife, Rubi.
NOW:  My wife, Rubi.

13) How many piercings did you have?
THEN: None.
NOW: Same.

14) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: None.
NOW:  Same.

15) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN:  Queen, and Petra.
NOW:  Queen
16) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: Never.
NOW: Absolutely not.

17) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN:  No.
NOW: Absolutely not.
18) Looking back at your decade-ago self, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
Kinda sorta. I did expect to have kids with Rubi. I never expected to be in Emergency Communications though. I figured I might end up as a DJ or radio show producer or radio production manager somewhere in or near the midwest. Then Rubi and I decided to start a family, and I realized how poorly the radio biz pays unless you're big market morning jock.

 
 
Powered By Qumana
 
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: