Sunday, June 04, 2006

X-Huh?

Yep, I just didn't get it. I've never read the comic books (They're comic books, right?), never seen the other movies, just don't get it. I'm the wrong breed of geek.

Hey MCF - that was Kelsey Grammar? Really?

I was okay most of the time. When that goofy kid leaped off the table and spread his wings, dramatic music all dun-dun-DUNNNN!!!, I nearly choked to death trying to muffle my laughter. He just looked so silly. Snerk.

And the military hand gesture Kev referred to was very similar to Riley's in Fool For Love (BtVS Season 5...Oh, good grief, I'm SUCH a geek.) See: http://www.moviemistakes.com/name2620 Heh...choo choo.

And when they went flying to the rescue, and found the bad guys awaiting: "Go to stealth mode!" Switch was flipped, plane turned invisible, and I was DONE. No, I'm sorry, this has just gotten too silly. I went for drink refills.


Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment